Re: Donald Trump in Hot Water

Post by ashie62 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:22 pm

Watching the motorcade

Donald Trump is about to be under arrest
Diabetic Squirrel
A Boy Named Seo

Post by A Boy Named Seo » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:57 pm

I keep thinking how pissed off it must make him to have to wait. His whole life he's told people to do things for him immediately. If they just made him sit around and wait, it must be the funniest thing to watch.
great googly moogly!
Edgy MD

Post by Edgy MD » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:17 pm

And the president is reportedly in custody.
A Shaolin monk does not sell himself for a handful of rice.
MFS62

Post by MFS62 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:28 pm

Edgy MD wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:17 pm And the president is reportedly in custody.
MSNBC reported he insulted the WIFE of the DA, but haven't seen or heard the insult myself to confirm it.
If the judge doesn't impose a gag order, his lawyers should. And it would probably make his head explode.

Later
"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness". William Lonsdale Watkinson
I have never insulted anyone. I simply describe them, accurately.
"I love this shit" - Jesse Winker
A Boy Named Seo

Post by A Boy Named Seo » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:30 pm

BREAKING: There are a of of people standing around everywhere.
great googly moogly!
Fman99

Post by Fman99 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:07 pm

CNN has some still photos of him sitting in the court looking like every other guilty fuck who ever got dragged in front of a judge. No smiles, no thumbs up, just a despicable old lout. I hope we get to relive this over and over again for several more indictments.

This is the money making tee shirt in my mind. Not the mug shot but the loser at the desk.
Edgy MD

Post by Edgy MD » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:05 pm

Also CNN: "Trump's attorney says the former president is "frustrated" and "upset" after arraignment"

Time to hide the ketchup.
kcmets

Post by kcmets » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:10 pm

34 felonies is kinda a lot more than paying off a hussy misdemeanor.

Can Marjorie Taylor Greene be any more of a stinky-fish-out-of-water than
on the streets of New York City? Gimme a break...
#lgm #ygb #ymdyf
MFS62

Post by MFS62 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:15 pm

kcmets wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:10 pm Can Marjorie Taylor Greene be any more of a stinky-fish-out-of-water than
on the streets of New York City?
She gives trailer parks a bad name.
Later
"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness". William Lonsdale Watkinson
Edgy MD

Post by Edgy MD » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:35 pm

I'd leave the trailer park insults to James Carville.

All 34 counts are listed as FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE.
nymr83

Post by nymr83 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:48 pm

kcmets wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:10 pm 34 felonies is kinda a lot more than paying off a hussy misdemeanor.
Not if you pay her off in 34 installments!
MFS62

Post by MFS62 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:17 pm

Edgy MD wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:35 pm I'd leave the trailer park insults to James Carville.
Actually, it was one of the late night tv hosts (Jimmy Kimmel?) who called her "Marjorie Trailer Park Greene" several months ago.
I'll leave it to him.
Later
Edgy MD

Post by Edgy MD » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:50 pm

Actually, more than one person has used that particular epithet. I'd ask that we refrain from it here.
batmagadanleadoff

Post by batmagadanleadoff » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:23 am

Edgy MD wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:07 pm   "And I’ve said this, no one's above the law, but no one should be targeted by the law, especially through the political process."

— Sen. Joe Manchin, D-WV

I disagree. People who the facts suggest have committed crimes should be targeted by the law.

Beyond that, I'm not sure how a person can be targeted by the law "through the political process."

How do these guys get away with saying such nonsense?
It's word salad gibberish. They're saying that politicians should be free to commit whatever crimes they wanna commit., which, of course, they'd only apply to Republicans.

Meanwhile, it's the usual fake news witch hunt only I can save you so send me your money rant from the president before Biden. By now, anybody who still believes this is a fucking retard idiot.

Bonus materal: one of the president before Biden's retard sons is exaggerating the number of pro-Trump protesters that showed up for yesterday's historic arraignment.

Give me your money. I need your money. I don't know if Trump is more carnival barker or preacher/pastor. They're both out to fleece and exploit suckers.
Edgy MD

Post by Edgy MD » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:09 pm

George Will's position seems to be that (a) the law is filled with such arcana that once a prosecutor gets a bead on somebody, he or she can find some law that the person broke, and (b) that prosecutors shouldn't be elected.

Both points are valid arguments for reform, but terrible defenses for President Trump.
batmagadanleadoff

Post by batmagadanleadoff » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:53 pm

Here's what the vile piece of shit tweeted/said/transmitted/whatever after his arraignment:
"The criminal is the district attorney, because he illegally leaked massive amounts of grand jury information, for which he should be prosecuted, or at a minimum, he should resign,” Trump said. He didn’t stop there. Trump also attacked the state judge presiding over the arraignment, acting Justice Juan Merchan, and his family.”This is where we are right now,” the former president said. “I have a Trump-hating judge, with a Trump-hating wife and family.”
Anybody else does that, and the marshalls are ordered to hunt him down as if he were a wild and dangerous animal and drag his ass straight to behind bars on contempt charges, never mind a fucking warning.
MFS62

Post by MFS62 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:01 pm

batmagadanleadoff wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:53 pm Here's what the vile piece of shit tweeted/said/transmitted/whatever after his arraignment:
"The criminal is the district attorney, because he illegally leaked massive amounts of grand jury information, for which he should be prosecuted, or at a minimum, he should resign,” Trump said. He didn’t stop there. Trump also attacked the state judge presiding over the arraignment, acting Justice Juan Merchan, and his family.”This is where we are right now,” the former president said. “I have a Trump-hating judge, with a Trump-hating wife and family.”
Anybody else does that, and the marshalls are ordered to hunt him down as if he were a wild and dangerous animal and drag his ass straight to behind bars on contempt charges, never mind a fucking warning.
The shit doesn't fall far from the family tree. Don Jr. tweeted out a picture of the Judge's daughter.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 14205.html

And WTF with newly blond Lindsey Graham crying on FOX News to beg people to donate money to Donald?
https://news.yahoo.com/lindsey-graham-g ... p_catchall

Later
whippoorwill

Post by whippoorwill » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:36 pm

Speaking of donations to Trump, I got a Facebook friend request from someone I worked with 30 years ago that I couldn’t imagine would even remember me.

His wife was mayor of our small town back then and he was pretty politically active, and talked me into registering to vote and (I might he misremembering this, because I can’t imagine it would work that way)
he even did all the legwork for me.
Well I’m a registered Democrat so wouldn’t you think he’d have been too, if he was anxious to get me registered?

Apparently not, because I did ‘friend’ him and in reading through his posts, one said ‘Sent $100 to Trump!’ last week.

Shortest friendship ever.
Benjamin Grimm

Post by Benjamin Grimm » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:28 am

In the interview aired on Tuesday on the Tucker Carlson Tonight show, Mr Trump described how he was processed at the criminal court by officials, including police. He said "tears were pouring down their eyes".

"They were incredible," he said of the staff. "When I went to the courthouse, which is also a prison in a sense, they signed me in and I'll tell you people were crying.

"People that work there. Professionally work there that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody.

"It's a tough, tough place and they were crying. They were actually crying. They said, 'I'm sorry.'"
This guy is so mind-numbingly stupid. And I think he's delusional enough to believe that this is the truth.
Edgy MD

Post by Edgy MD » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:09 am

It's the nature of the the child's lie. When a kid spits out fabulations — "... and then I went to live with the monkeys, and they said I could be prince of all the monkeys!" — if somebody indulges them for even a second with "is that right? Wow!" they suddenly believe that if folks are buying their bullshit, it must actually be true.

And that must make him the easiest diplomatic stooge in the world.
kcmets

Post by kcmets » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:33 pm

Edgy MD wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:09 amWow!" they suddenly believe that if folks are buying their bullshit, it must actually be true.
And don't forget to send your check or money order! We take Venmo,
PayPal,multiple bank insta-payment platforms and like ten different credit
cards! Stop the STEAL!!
#lgm #ygb #ymdyf
whippoorwill

Post by whippoorwill » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:40 pm

Don’t forget Walmart and Amazon cards
ashie62

Re: All Politics Are Loco: 2023

Post by ashie62 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:15 pm

Trump guilty of rape and defamation
Diabetic Squirrel
MFS62

Post by MFS62 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:21 pm

ashie62 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:15 pm Trump guilty of rape and defamation
Now that the verdict is in, the Judge can't tell him to shut up anymore.
This could get vile.

Later
batmagadanleadoff

Post by batmagadanleadoff » Tue May 09, 2023 3:25 pm

ashie62 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:15 pm Trump guilty of rape and defamation
Liable, not guilty.